Recipe: Perfect The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)

The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it).

The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) You can have The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.


Ingredients of The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)


  1. 1 cup sugar.
  2. 1/2 cup butter.
  3. 4 ripe bananas (finely crushed).
  4. 2 eggs (beaten).
  5. 1 1/2 cup flour.
  6. 1 tsp baking soda.
  7. 1/2 tsp salt.
  8. 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or cinnamon (I used cinnamon).
  9. This is what I added on mine.
  10. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
  11. 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.


The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) instructions



  1. Preheat oven 350F.
  2. Cream butter and sugar(I used mixers).
  3. Add eggs and crushed banana, mixed together until well combined.
  4. Add flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon to the cream mixture. Stirred until combined but do not over mix.
  5. Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture and combined.
  6. Pour the mixture to the greased and flour loaf pan.
  7. Bake for 55-60 minutes. Keeps well refrigerated..

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post